The Polls Section (available on Pro Accounts) allows you to interact with your users with multiple choice and free response polls. Poll results are available to users in the app after they have participated, via the standalone web url generated for each poll, and inside of the CMS under Build>Polls!
Enabling The Polls Section
The Polls Section can be enabled in the CMS under Build>Add A New Section>Polls
Setting up a Poll
- New Polls can be created under Build>Polls>Add Content
- Fill in the Poll Information
- Select the Type of Poll
- Multiple Choice allows you to enter up to 5 options for your users to select from
- Free Response polls have a text box allowing users to type their responses
- Ask a question for your users to respond to. This is also the title that will display on the Poll selection screen.
- Start Date is when the Poll will be active in the App
- End is when the Poll will be closed and no longer accept user responses
- This option is only available with Multiple Choice polls. Up to 5 responses can be entered for your users to choose from (*NOTE* Must enter at least 2 responses)
- This image will display on the Poll selection screen. If there are multiple polls active, these images will cycle through each header image. Clicking on a header image will take users directly to that Poll.
Managing/Viewing Polls and User Responses
The edit option allows you to view the Type of Poll, Poll Question, Start/End Date, Responses, and the Header Image
- *NOTE* Polls cannot be edited once they are active
The delete button will permanently remove the Poll from the CMS and the App
- *NOTE* This cannot be undone!
Responses allows you to see the user response breakdown of each Poll. Once a Poll is completed a Standalone Results page is generated for each Poll which can be used for public functions to display Poll Results!
Additional Poll Analytics can be found under Analytics>Analytics>Engagement under the Polls area