All Mobile Roadie apps with Version 5.0 and higher have an option to enable a standalone Twitter Section separate from the News Section. Apps with currently using the News Section to house their Twitter information may choose to leave that information in the News Section or enable to Standalone Twitter Section!
Enabling Standalone Twitter Section
The Standalone Twitter Section can be enabled in the CMS by selecting Twitter in Build>Add A New Section
Adding Twitter Account/Hashtag (#)
- Once you have added the Twitter Section, navigate in your CMS to Build>Twitter>Manage Section to import Twitter information into your App!
- Select username or hashtag from the drop down menu and enter the Account/Hashtag into the box below
- Username is any Twitter Account with a login username/password
- Examples: mobileroadie, Bonjovi, Adele, LAKings, Moving_Art
- Hashtags are words, people, places, etc.. which are tagged in Tweets on Twitter
- Examples: #mobileapps, #iOS, #music