Golden Ticket campaigns, available on our Pro Accounts can be used to ramp up user engagement & time spent inside the app by running a promotional campaign and rewarding users by different activities set inside of the CMS. Below we'll walk you through how to setup and manage a Golden Ticket campaign!
Setting up a Golden Ticket Campaign
Golden Ticket Campaigns can be easily setup under Engage>Reward>Golden Tickets.
2. Fill in the requested information and click Save to start your campaign!
- Reward Message - This is the message that will display when a user receives a Golden Ticket
- Start/end Date - Start and End for your Golden Ticket
- Select Time Zone - The Date/Time your Golden Ticket campaign starts/ends is based on the Time Zone selected
- Default Image/Upload Your Own - The default image shown in the CMS can be used or you may upload your own reward image
- Reward Link - Users who receive a Golden Ticket will be linked to this Web Url
- Ticket Trigger Location - These location/actions in your app decide how Golden Tickets are distributed to your users
- Number of Tickets to Disperse - This is the total number of tickets which will be awarded
- Admin Notify Email - When the campaign is over, the email addresses entered here will be notified of the winners