User location is a powerful way to understand and cater to your audience in a contextually relevant manner. Mobile Roadie's geofencing technology allows you to reach customers before the competition by sending automated, contextual messages as users enter specified regions, allowing for frictionless and unique marketing opportunities!
If you would like to learn more about geofencing and how it can increase user engagement and drive marketing for your brand, please contact our sales team at 888.927.MORO or email@example.com
- Enabling geofenced messages in your app will trigger a notification on your user's device when they first enter into an area of your choosing;
- Each message may have up to 128 characters and can optionally be linked to content within the app or a web URL;
- Up to 20 geofences may be set at once;
- To set the area where your message is triggered, click on the Geofence Location map to place a point with a radius, or hold the 'alt' key and click/drag to highlight a particular area;
- Users will receive your message when they enter into a targeted area, whether the app is open or not;
- Users won't worry about battery drain with our low-power, background location tracking;
Once geofences are enabled for your app, you will have access to create and manage these geofenced locations and notifications inside of your CMS under Engage>Promote>Geofenced Messages
Set up a Geofenced Message
1. Navigate to Engage>Promote>Geofenced Messages
2. Enter up to 128 characters for your geofenced message
3. Select the location for your geofenced message using Single point with radius
Single point with radius: Enter an address or select a location on the map and set a radius around that point
4. Link the geofenced message to a web URL or select from content inside of your app
5. Click 'Save' to complete the setup for your geofence!
Manage Existing Geofenced Messages
Previously created Geofenced messages can be edited or removed at any time in the CMS under Engage>Promote>Geofenced Messages.
Edit Existing Geofenced Message: Select the edit icon to the right of the existing geofenced message, then make the necessary changes and click the Save button. Refer here for help creating/editing Geofenced messages!
Delete Existing Geofenced Messages: Select the delete icon to the right of the existing geofenced message. Confirm the removal in the popup winow to fully remove the geofenced messaged.
Please sign in to leave a comment.