You may or may not have used the User List area of the CMS to gain insight into your apps' users. If you haven't now's the time to take a look.
Here are the things you can do:
- Search by username (quickly pick out a troublemaker or a VIP)
- Search by city or zip code and distance (target specific users near your next event or location)
- Sort your results! Now you can order the list by who has the most points (top users) and who joined most recently (hi noobs!)
- Return a limited number of results (handy for getting a quick list of top 10 users, say)
- Target by platform (helpful for making announcements to just iPhone, Android, or iPad users, or seeing who uses what)
- Badges won (get a list of users who've won a specific badge)
- Golden Ticket won (helpful for seeing who's won golden tickets in each of your campaigns)
- Polls taken (generate a list of users who've taken a certain poll)
- Bulk actions! Select all of the results, or hand pick using checkboxes, and then you can download a CSV file to load into the software of your choice, or send a push notification to your selections
We have even more in the works to help you get to know your users better and reach out to the ones who matter most.