The options for uploading content is unique to each section. In general, content is entered in to the CMS in one of two ways:
Many sections such as Photos, Videos, Events/shows, and Audio/Music allow content to be added using both options above while other sections will contain only one of these content entry methods
Manual Content Entry
Enter content manually using text fields, dropdown menus, and files uploaded from your computer
• Text Fields: These are simple text entry fields which allow content information to be entered using your computer or mobile device's keyboard.
*NOTE* Most Text fields do not support html. Content entry fields which support html will contain the wysiwgy editor menu at the top of the text entry field
• Dropdown Menus: Click the dropdown menu and select from a list of information. Some dropdown menus, Country and Time Zone, have default information which is supplied by Mobile Roadie and cannot be edited.
The information in other dropdown menus, Categories, Groupings, Album, and Menu Sections, are able to be edited in the various locations in the CMS depending on the type of dropdown. For example the information for the Category dropdown menu is pulled from the Categories tab. Groupings (List/Directory section only), Album (Discography section only), and Menu Sections (Menus section only) dropdown information is edited inside of those respective sections.
• Upload File: Selecting this option will open a window to browse and upload a file from your computer. This is typically used to upload audio files, content artwork, or Photos
Integration content entry
Content may also be entered using one of the current integrations in the CMS. These include popular social, event, and media hosting websites and are found at the bottom of the Add Content screen with the integration name on the left and the integration information on the right.
Not all sections contain options for integration content entry. If you are not seeing an option for integration content entry, or you are not currently using a service listed, content will need to be entered manually.
Adding Content using an Integration
1. To add content using an integration, click the button to the right of the integration
2. Enter the requested information and click the Save button
*NOTE* the information required is dependent on the integration. Adding content via an integration typically involves entering a username/account name, Rss/mRss feed, or API (key/secret) information. Each integration is a little bit different but is designed to walk you through entering the necessary information to connect to that integration!