Mobile Roadie takes the safety of personal data very seriously. While no security model can ever be 100% effective, we meet or exceed industry standard levels of protection for all data stored on our network. Some of the features of our network are:
- 2048-bit RSA encrypted key access for database connections and server logins
- SSL-encrytped traffic on critical web URLs
- 24-x monitoring for server failures and access control
- Default-deny firewall model
We are always reviewing changes in the Internet security landscape and staying abreast of best practices to ensure that your personal data are as safe as possible!
Additional Security Related Questions
When user data is captured (name, address, DOB, email etc...) how does Mobile Roadie secure that transmission of data?
- SSL, stored encrypted in database
Does Mobile Roadie or a 3rd party host/hold/process the data? I.e. a managed service hosting the application and providing the storage/database etc.
- Mobile Roadie hosts data on dedicated servers
Is data held on premise or in a Cloud solution?
- Data is held on dedicated servers
Is data held on separate infrastructure or shared?
- Dedicated infrastructure
How does Mobile Roadie secure user data on servers and/or database (including backups)?
- Data is encrypted upon storage
What is Mobile Roadies data retention policy?
- Data is held indefinitely unless removed from inside of the CMS
How does Mobile Roadie backup data and where is it held?
- Backups are stored on our severs and remain for 6 months, then they are deleted
How does Mobile Roadie remove/delete our data?
- We do not delete data unless specified by the client.