The Lock Content Button can be found in the Build Menu in the Audio, Photos, and Videos sections. This is used to lock content inside of the app which requires users to perform one of three actions in the app in order to unlock and view that content:
- QR code: Users must scan the QR code in order to unlock the content
- Social Share: users have to post to a social sight such as Facebook or Twitter to unlock the content
- Email Address: Users have to provide an email address to unlock the content.
The exact action required to unlock and view the content in the app is based on how the content is setup in the CMS
Locking Content in the CMS
1. Navigate in the CMS to the Audio, Photos, or Videos sections. If you have not done so already, Add Content to the section, then click on the Manage Content tab. Here you will see a list of the content within that section. The Lock Content Button is located to the right of the content (list mode) or under the content (grid mode):
2. Click the Lock Symbol to display the Lock Content popup box.
3. Select from one of the 3 Lock Content Options and hit the Save button to apply the lock! (see here for how to unlock content in the app).
QR Code: Users must scan the Content QR Code image using your the QR Scanner section to access this content.
Social Share: Users must share a link to your app to their social networks (Facebook or Twitter) to see this content.
Email Address: Users must provide their email address for your mailing list to see this content.
4. The grey background will change to a blue background in the CMS when the content is successfully locked
Please sign in to leave a comment.