Gripper handles allow content in the CMS>Build Menu to be dragged/dropped into the desired order! Gripper handles are currently supported in the sections below when content sorting options are set to Sort Manually (see below for more information on setting this manual sorting)
Enable Manual Sorting of Content
*NOTE* Content will need to be uploaded in the section prior to using the Gripper handles. Refer here for more information on how to upload content.
2. Tap the Appearance tab at the top of the screen
3. Scroll down to the Appearance heading and select 'Sort Manually' and hit the Save button
Re-organizing content with Gripper handles
2. Tap the Manage Menu tab at the top of the screen
3. Gripper handles are typically located to the left of content
In the Photos section and Features section, the Gripper handles may also be above when content display is set to Grid View.
4. Click on the Gripper handles (hold down the mouse button) and drag/drop into the desired order!