The Flagged Commented icons (Primary/Sub Accounts) (Moderator view) are found in the Manage Menu and indicates a users post in the app has been flagged as inappropriate by another user and needs reviewed.
Reviewing Flagged Comments
1. Navigate to Manage>Moderate>Comments in the CMS
2. Click the All Sections drop down menu and select 'Flagged'
3. After selecting the 'Flagged' option from the drop down menu, you will see a list of all flagged comments inside of your app needing to be reviewed.
Removing Flagged Comments, Banning User, and Viewing All Other User Comments
Moderation of users/comments is handled using the 3 buttons to the right of the users comment:
- Delete Button: Removes the comment from the app
- Ban Button: Deletes all previous posts and prevents user from posting in the app
- View Other Posts: Displays all comments/posts by this user