In order to edit/publish apps within our clients Android Developer Accounts, we need access to login with a username/password for that Android Developer Account. Typically, this login username/password is the primary login credentials. When it is not possible to provide this primary login username/password to Mobile Roadie Support, an additional login username/password must be created and invited to join Android Developer Account where your Mobile Roadie app(s) are to be published to.
This separate login allows Mobile Roadie Support to login and edit/manage android apps within your Android Developer Account without the need to provide Mobile Roadie with the primary login username/password.
Inviting Additional Users to Your Android Developer Account
1. Login to your Android Developer Account with your primary username/password
2. Click on the 'Settings' tab, then 'User accounts & rights', and finally 'Invite new user'
3. Enter the email address you would like to invite to your Android Developer Account. We recommend using an @gmail.com account or contact email@example.com to have an @gmail.com created for this additional login.
*NOTE* If Mobile Roadie Support has provided you with an email address in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, that is the email address you should enter in this email address field.
4. In the 'Role' drop box, select 'Release manager,' or 'Administrator', and hit the 'Send Invitation' button to send out the invite to the specified email address.
Accepting Invitations to an Android Developer Account
1. Login to the email account specified in the invitation inside your android Developer Account.
*NOTE* If you were provided with a firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you would need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to complete this invitation request.
2. There should be an email from email@example.com with instructions on how to accept the invitation
3. click the url just below the text 'To accept your invitation, visit'
4. Sign in with the username/password for that @gmail.com account
5. You should now see a confirmation that the invitation was accepted. That username/password can now login to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/ and access your Android Developer Account.
6. If you did not setup this invitation to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you would need to provide firstname.lastname@example.org with the login username/password to allow us access to login to your Android Developer Account and edit/manage your Mobile Roadie Android apps.