Ustream recently announced they are discontinuing support for the SDK version currently used inside Mobile Roadie apps. Due to this discontinuation of this SDK, the Ustream section inside Mobile Roadie apps will be removed in the upcoming days (as of February 11th) in preparation to launch our new CMS/app design.
Locating Ustream Channel Url
These Ustream Channel urls are typically in the format of: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/CHANNEL-NAME and can be located inside your Ustream account by following the instructions below
1. Login to Ustream.tv with your Ustream username/password
2. Click the Account circle and select 'Channel Settings'
3. Select your Channel on the left side of the screen and click 'Channel page'
4. The direct url to this Channel is located in the main window in the format of http://www.ustream.tv/channel/CHANNEL-NAME
Incorporating Ustream Channel Url into Mobile Roadie Apps
Once you have the Channel Url, this web url can be linked to inside Web Page sections (Pro only feature), Links section, Store section, attached to Home Header and Home Gallery Images, or linked to in sections/fields which support the entry of web urls and/or html.
When users tap the Web Page section, Links section content, Store section, Header/Home Gallery image, or linked html url, the in-app web browser is opened and the user is redirected to the linked web url (Ustream Channel url in this case)
Adding Ustream Channel Url to Web Page Section (Pro Only Feature)
1. Navigate in CMS to Build>Add A New Section and select 'Web Page'
2. Enter the name for this new Web Page section, copy/paste the Ustream Channel url in to the URL field, and hit the 'Add Section' button